Developer in Test / Test Automation – Derby – up to £45k
Automated Software Tester, Test Analyst, Test Automation, Application Tester, Automated Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium WebDriver, C#, Java.
* Want to be part of an Awesome, Innovative, Motivated Team as part of a demanding STLC/SDLC?
* Want to work on exciting projects and exceptional software?
* Already have some automated testing experience but want to grow your toolkit further and be a key player in all things automated testing for a leading software house?
* Enjoy the demands of an Agile Scrum environment?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Developer in Test or Automated Tester with strong experience in manual and automation software testing practises. This is a superb chance for a Test Analyst/Test Engineer/Software Tester to join an exciting forward thinking establishment who are all about the technology and ultimately grow their career in automated testing. You will be creating and maintaining the automated frameworks and scripts from scratch so similar commercial experience is highly desirable.
We are looking for established Software Testers who want to move further into automation testing with a passion for their role. Our client is an innovative software house creating slick industry specific applications and software.
Ideal experience to have:
* 4+ years experience with manual software testing tools & 2+ years in test automation
* Development skills (C# or Java) and experience creating automated frameworks from scratch.
* Experience with SQL
Additional testing qualifications such as ISTQB, ISEB or BSC is highly desirable.
Our client have a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. Not only are they a leading software house but also leaders within their industry who offer opportunities for career progression and growth. For experience of solid software testing with a focus on automation, our client is willing to pay up to £45k & with a great package to compliment it as well as the opportunity to grow further your experience in automated testing and be a key voice in automation moving forward.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in Derby and is easily commutable from the surrounding Derby area, Nottingham, Loughborough and Burton on Trent. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.