Solution Architect, Solutions Architect, Cloud Architect, Azure, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Architect, Cloud Consultant, Azure Specialist, Azure certified, Cloud Solutions Architect, C#, CloudFormation, Manchester, North West, Lancashire, up to £80k.
* Do you pride yourself on your Cloud and Azure knowledge and commercial experience?
* Enjoy architecture and creating solutions as a part of a dynamic team?
* Have a background in Cloud computing and extensive infrastructure engineering, design and architecture?
* Hold Azure certification?
You will be a key figure in the creation of AWS architecture and migrations as well as monitoring and managing complex Azure Cloud based solutions for this leading service provider’s customers.
You will be a Azure Solution Architect and specialist (ideally certified) with relevant commercial DevOps experience and knowledge being highly desirable. You’ll be used to being hands-on solutions architect with extensive experience in cloud solutions. You’ll be working on a range of technologies on a daily basis.
It is essential you have:
* 5+ years specialist Azure aolution architect with commercial experience at mid/senior level.
* Understanding of designing and architecting AWS solutions.
* Come with relevant qualifications.
* Have been a key player and active member leading the team and vision to move a company forward.
This role will find you working with many different areas of the business including key stakeholders and therefore excellent communication skills are required.
Salary & Package: Base salary up to £80k dependant on experience. The office is based in Manchester with excellent transport links for the North West and Greater Manchester with remote/home working available.
This role has been signed-off with interviews available immediately due to ongoing project demands.
If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.