Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Lead DevOps Engineer, DevOps Architect, DevOps Consultant, Cloud Architect, Cloud Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services, GCP, Azure Cloud, West Midlands, up to £55k.
* Do you pride yourself on your Cloud and DevOps knowledge and commercial experience?
* Capable of being a key go-to for DevOps as this software house continues into the Cloud?
* Have a background in Cloud computing and extensive infrastructure engineering?
* Comfortable to hit the ground running?
This leading software house is growing within DevOps to progess the development of their products into the Cloud.
You’ll come with DevOps know-how and expertise from an infrastructure background. You’ll be used to being hands-on, working closely with the team whilst taking responsibility being a key voice for all things cloud, whether that be AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure Cloud or GCP. You’ll be working on a range of technologies on a daily basis and have the opportunity to gain further skills in GCP.
It is essential you have:
* Specialist DevOps, CI/CD, infrastructure and cloud experience.
* Understanding of designing and engineering Cloud solutions.
* Have knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and process.
* Have been a key player and active member helping to move DevOps and cloud solutions forward.
This role will find you working with many different areas of the business including key stakeholders and therefore excellent communication skills are required.
Salary & Package: Base salary up to £55k. The office is based in the West Midlands, easily commutable from Nottingham, Coventry, Derby, Birmingham, etc. though you will only be required in the office 2 days a week.
This role has been signed-off with interviews available immediately due to ongoing project demands.
If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.