Citrix Engineer, 3rd Line Support – Manchester
Are you an experienced Citrix Engineer who would love to work with cutting edge technology? Do you enjoy solving problems, maintaining complex hosting environments and are you passionate about servers, cloud and helping customers?
If so, I can guarantee you will not find a better company to work for in Manchester than this!
The role – Citrix Engineer – 3rd Line
My client is looking for an experienced 3rd line Citrix specialist who can confidently provide incident investigation, root cause analysis, system optimisation, a detailed understanding of Citrix policies and Active Directory policies for a Citrix environment as well as acting as a point of escalation and technical mentor to more junior members of the team. You will be confident speaking to clients on the telephone or via email and happy to assist junior team members in order to ensure SLAs are adhered to. You must be able to work to deadlines and adapt priorities according to business needs
As an experienced 3rd Line Citrix Engineer you will possess most or all of the following skills;
* Excellent understanding of designing, implementing and maintaining server based computing solutions with Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop;
* Good working knowledge of Citrix PVS and associated concepts;
* Familiar with providing highly available solutions based on XenApp/Xendesktop components.
* Continually review design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
* Lead or assist in Citrix and infrastructure-based technology projects and tasks both client focused and internal
* Ensuring configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
* Technical understanding of networking protocols
* Understanding of Netscalers, MFA and storefront services
Good to have but not essential
* Citrix Qualifications from the likes of CCP-V, CCP-N, CC-XAD-CC
* Sharefile infrastructure management experience
My client is on the board of advisors for Intel, Citrix and VMWare -and are regularly asked to contribute to how the products develop.
They are an exceptional company to work for! and if you are lucky enough to be successful in your application for this Citrix Engineer role then you will receive the following benefits;
* Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
* Private health insurance cover after one years’ service
* Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service.
* Award-winning training and education centre with four full-time teachers to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
* On-site gym
* Sports clubs such as running,football and netball
* Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles.
* Free onsite parking
* Table tennis and pool tables
* Team building experiences
* Regular quiz nights and tech parties
* Family days out and cinema nights
* Volunteer days to help support our community and charity partners
If you are interested in applying for this 3rd Line Citrix Engineer role then please send your CV today.
Ascent People Ltd are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.