Case Management Developer, Software Developer, Eclipse, Liberate, Proclaim, Developer,Systems Developer, Legal Software.
Are you an experienced Case Management Developer?
Would you like to work for a recognised “Tier 2 Legal 500 ” Law company who have recently invested heavily in their IT infrastructure?
This is an exciting time to join a company who have recently won several awards including
* Manchester Legal Awards – “Team of the year”
* SIA torch trophy
* National Law Society Award for Excellence in Client Service by a panel of judges in London
With offices based in Manchester city centre and Cheadle, you will (after an initial settling in period at the Cheadle office) have the flexibility of working across both offices to suit your location/commute needs.
The company has been established for over 30 years and has a reputation for its excellence in customer service and professionalism.
The role – Case Management / Software Developer – where you will be responsible for the design, development and day to day support and administration of the Liberate case management system ensuring it meets the needs of the Practice. You will also be very supportive in providing data analysis and report writing to aid the business’ understanding of its KPIs.
The candidate – This would suit someone who already has 12 months + in a case management / software development role, whether it be in legal software () or VB development, or VB.Net or SQL or any other software development language. The key to finding the right person for this role is finding someone who is passionate about software development who is keen to move into a different area and gain more skills.
As an experienced Case Management Developer you will ideally have the following experience;
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar case management development role (such as Liberate, Eclipse, Proclaim etc.)
* High level of general IT skills and knowledge
* Good knowledge and awareness of the IT sector and software development/design in general
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Ability to interact with others at all levels across the Practice
What you will get in return – Great ‘on the job’ training with a designated mentor, a beautiful work location, a vibrant environment and well nurtured career progression.
A perfect opportunity for graduates who want to work for a company who can offer all of the above and more..
Please send your CV today for this Case Management Developer
Ascent people is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.