* Want to work in a WEB development environment where moving into .Net Core is on the cards?
* Want to work for a company where the founder revolutionised this industry?
* Any interest in mobile (iOs, Android, Xamarin) development?
ROLE: We are looking for a WEB .Net Developer / ASP.Net Programmer who is happy to code in VB.Net whilst the company moves forward its technology and brings in .Net Core and C#. You will be working on internal and customer facing web applications as well as looking at bringing in mobile development.
CLIENT: Established for over 20 years. They are market leaders in the UK with a business value in excess of £40 million. Occupying cutting edge facilities in North Nottingham this company provide a relaxed but professional culture for its staff. A company that is helping to create a brighter future for all as well as being environmentally conscious. Employing several hundred people and financially strong.
To be considered for this role you must have a competency level of 2 years + experience and need to be familiar with most (not all) of the following:
All layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .184.108.40.206.0.3.
Reporting into the Development Manager you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
The Role is based in the East Midlands easily commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Chesterfield. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £25-35K + Pension, Health. Free parking. Excellent career & technical development opportunity.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.