Senior .Net Developer, Dotnet / C#/ .Net, Senior Designer/Developer, Microsoft Stack, ASP.Net, MVC, WEB, SAAS, MOBILE, API 45K + package (.Net Core training).
* Are you a Senior C# WEB Developer who can contribute to this software tech company moving forward?
* Can you bring ideas to the table?
* Want to work for a company that believes in social responsibility and the environment as well as producing market-leading solutions.
* You will work as part of a cross-functional Scrum team alongside enthusiastic and passionate Business Analysts, Software Testers and UI designers. Working with the team to ensure new and existing functionality is of the highest quality.
* You will be involved in projects from their inception through to delivery. Working with Agile tools, techniques, and best practices to improve software products, focussing on delivering high business value features first.
* You will be expected to deliver high quality software meeting the business needs.
An impressive history in C#/ Dotnet / MVC development before moving into Architecture and Design is required.
* You will be developing features at all levels of the software stack, including front-end user interfaces, APIs and back end. Using a variety of technologies: C# (.NET 4.5) WebAPI, WebForms, Angular, Web Services, Async Services.
* They work within a Continuous Integration development environment and you will be releasing software to test rapidly and releases to production are made every 3 weeks using the scrum process.
Considered a plus: Experience of developing Cloud and/or SAAS solutions – not a necessity.
Company: An award-winning British success story with a history spanning 20 years is looking for Senior Developer / Mid-Level Developer ‘ s to join their expanding team. Friendly but professional working environment. A conscientious client, donating on a regular basis to charity. Cutting edge & market leaders in their industry sector. Modern office working facility. Good people with lots of personal development opportunities.
Salary / Package – 40-45K and generous package including pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday. They are located in the Midlands area, easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester & Derby.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV today. Applications from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy