* Are you a Junior C# Developer looking for their next challenge?
* Have you gone through a .Net software development graduate programme and want to take that knowledge to a new environment?
* Do you want to work within a development environment where they using the latest tech & methodologies?
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
All layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .126.96.36.199.0.3.
Reporting into the Development Team Lead you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3. The Role is based in the Midlands easily commutable from Derby, Chesterfield and Nottingham. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The role is paying up to £25-30K + Pension, Health.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.