C#, .Net, Software Developer, Programmer, VB.Net, Senior Developer, Agile, Oracle, SQL, JSON, XML, SQL Server, Senior, Lead Developer, Blackburn, Lancashire.
With this employer you will be part of a close knit, well established company. They have an extremely low turnover of staff and take pride in their training and development of employees. They are on the lookout for a Senior C# Developer who can hit the ground running and integrate well within their talented .Net development team. Reporting to the Head of Development as a senior C# Developer you will have experience of most of the following skills and technologies;
* A minimum of 5 years .Net experience (ideally C#) in a commercial environment
* Expert in designing and developing large volume data processing and database based applications
* Strong in Oracle with demonstrable performance tuning knowledge and experience
* Ability to lead small project teams of developers
* A detailed understanding of RESTful web services
* Confident in both XML & JSON
* Practical experience in working on Agile projects
* An active member of the local development community with an active interest in new Development practises, who can bring new ideas and external experience to the team
Other desirable but not essential skills include;
* Experience in Test Driven Development
* Comfortable with Waterfall methodology
* Familiar with SVN and continuous integration
* Knowledge and experience of MongoDB or similar NoSQL DB
* Knowledge of billing system and telecoms experience
As a Senior C# Developer you would be expected to help mentor more junior members of the tram and act as the Lead Developer on most projects. Based in Blackburn with free parking this employer is easy to get to from most parts of Lancashire including Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Bolton, Bury and Preston.
If you are a Senior C# Developer who is maybe looking for that next step up in mentoring then please send your CV now for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.