C# Developer, .Net Developer, Software Developer, Programmer, Developer, Full Stack Developer.
I am recruiting on behalf of a digital giant in the heart of Manchester City Centre’s Northern Quarter!
The role – C# Developer – get trained to become a full stack developer.
The ideal candidate will have – At Least 2- 3 years experience developing in .Net/C#/Full Stack technologies.
As an experienced C# .Net Developer you will be;
* Well-versed in .NET continuous integration patterns and best practice.
* A good communicator – translating complex technical solutions to varying audiences, internally and externally.
* Meticulous – with excellent attention to detail
* Experienced in Agile
* Have a good understanding of .Net related technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, MVC
As a C# .NET Developer, you will be tasked with implementing technical solutions, with a customer-focused approach. It’s important that you have polished communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
Other desirable traits include:
* Knowledge and experience of the Umbraco platform (both module-based and page template-based development)
* Keen ability to learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies
* General front-end development skills
* DevOps experience with Microsoft Azure hosting beneficial
As a reward for being experienced in most or all of the above you will gain the following benefits as an experienced C# .Net Developer;
·Highly competitive salary
·Exceptional personal development including in-house training and out of office seminars etc.
·Brilliant holiday allowance – 34 days
·Work from home allowance
·Flexible working hours – 7.5 per day
If you are interested in this C# .Net Developer role please send your CV for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.