Business Systems Analyst
My client is a well established, city centre finance company, looking to expand their Systems Business Analysis team.
The IT/Technical Business Systems Analyst will have expertise in both Information Technology and Business Analysis. You will be responsible for enhancing the quality of my client’s technical products and services, analysing data to inform business decisions and finding/ documenting technological solutions to their business needs, among other duties. They will act as a communication link between the technical teams and the wider business. They will translate user requirements into technical requirement documents and explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Once new solutions are installed, the Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for post-project tasks, such as staff training and monitoring the new systems/hardware.
As an experienced Business Systems Analyst you will ideally have the following experience;
* 3+ years’ Technical Business Analyst experience
* Experience of conducting initial analysis activity, including solution option investigation, either using internal development teams or external providers.
* Experience of writing business requirement specification documents on behalf of the business and used by internal & external technical teams.
* Excellent documentation skills for writing requirement specifications, schematics, processes, proposals, reports
* Strong communication & relationship management skills especially in respect of tuning their approach when dealing with management, business representatives, IT managers and IT technical teams
* Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel & Visio
* A methodical and detailed approach to problem-solving, able to analyse and think logically
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines, using own initiative
* Ability to gain a quick understanding of new processes, applications and systems, drawing on their business analysis skill set to become a functional member of any project
You may already have experience of working within a finance industry or on financial systems and that would be a huge bonus but by no means essential.
You will receive an exceptional package including a brilliant rewards package! St the moment the role is 100% home working.
If you are an experienced IT Business Analyst then please send your CV today.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.