I am looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst who has a strong background working within a software or IT environment
You will typically be involved in gathering technical requirements, producing documentation and providing business analysis.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will focus on technical documentation, analysing business requirements and will be experienced in working closely with software developers and users at all levels.
Your experience will include;
* Understand business requirements from an IT systems / development point of view
* Analysis of technical specifications to understand gaps before development starts
* Having broad knowledge of all aspects of systems to understand changes required
* Assist Technical Architect in analysing technical change requests
* Liaise with business users to understand and document their requirements
* Work with testing team to ensure changes match requirements
* Liaise with project managers to feed in time scales for change into projects
* Develop processes and procedures as appropriate & as agreed with line manager
* Be willing to work outside core hours as required to deliver agreed requirements
As an experienced Business Systems Analyst you must have a strong analytical background. with strong experience within IT. Any experience of Web-based technologies would be ideal as well as having UML (Unified Modelling Language)
This is a brand-new role within the company and you will be able to hit the ground running as a Senior Business Analyst. A strong work ethic is compulsory for this vacancy.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you are an experienced Business Analyst as the hiring manager is scheduling interviews next week.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered and Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.