I am looking for a Business Systems Analyst who has a strong background in working within a software development (SDLC) environment
To be considered for this Business Analyst role you do not need a programming background but experience in working closely with software developers is essential.
You will typically be involved in gathering technical requirements, producing documentation and providing business analysis.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will focus on technical documentation, analyse business
requirements to determine the extent of software change required and turn them
into technical specifications. You would then produce data models, a detailed design,
and would take the lead on writing the technical specification. You may also get
involved with producing test scripts for technical testing.
Your experience will include;
* Understand business requirements from an IT systems / development point of view
* Analysis of technical specifications to understand gaps before development starts
* Having broad knowledge of all aspects of systems to understand changes required
* Assist Technical Architect in analysing technical change requests
* Liaise with Development Team Leader to determine amount of development work to be done
* Liaise with business users to understand and document their requirements
* Document changes required at such a level that developers can start development
* Work with testing team to ensure changes match requirements
* Liaise with project managers to feed in time scales for change into projects
* Develop processes and procedures as appropriate & as agreed with line manager
* Be willing to work outside core hours as required to deliver agreed requirements
As an experienced Business Systems Analyst you must have an excellent understanding of code together with a strong analytical background. Java, SQL, Web-based technologies would be ideal as well as having UML (Unified Modelling Language)
This is a brand-new role within the company and you will be able to hit the ground running as a Senior Business Analyst. A strong work ethic is compulsory for this vacancy.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you are an experienced Business Systems Analyst as the hiring manager is scheduling interviews next week.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered and Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.