Business Analyst Team Leader, Business Analysis, Team Manager, Hands-On, Lined Management, Lead, Senior, BA, BSC, ISEB – Derby, East Midlands, up to £50k
* Are you an engaging and passionate Business Analyst who lives and breathes all things BA?
* Do you have team leadership or management skills?
* Do you enjoy being hands-on yet guiding the team to ensure project success and completion?
This could be the role for you…
This Global Software House is looking for an experienced Business Analyst Team Leader who not only enjoys being hands-on but comes with extensive line management experience leading a team of BA’s. The successful BA Team Leader will work for a market leader with an impressive international presence supporting the existing BA Manager. You will be leading a team working on software development projects for this expanding, award winning company as they develop their offerings further.
You will pride yourself on your engagement with stakeholders and ensuring the delivery of projects for the business needs. Working closely with stakeholders, requirement gathering and building relationships, you will ensure projects are managed and monitored. You will be in control of your team’s workload and resource management as well as keeping your hands dirty, all in an an Agile software development environment.
* Extensive Business Analysis knowledge and experience
* Experience of working on software development projects – full Agile SDLC
* Experience of lined management leading a team as well as project resource management
* Experience of stakeholder management
* Requirements gathering and gap analysis
* BSC/ISEB or equivalent desirable
This client is based in Derby and commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicester as well as the surrounding East Midlands and Derby area. Salary is up to £50K plus an attractive benefits package.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.