Software Release Engineer, Infrastructure Automation Engineer, IT Support Engineer, DevOps/Automation, Jenkins, Git, Powershell/Perl/Python, Office 365/Exchange, VM Ware, Windows Server 2008-2016, 35-45K East Midlands
* Are you an IT Support Engineer who has experience with releasing software?
* Do you embrace automation and have an interest in DevOps?
* Have you been responsible for software release in your current role?
ROLE: We have a Software Release Engineer / Infrastructure Automation role with an IT UK Success Story. This is an internal IT role. We are looking for good all-rounders, engineers that can work in multiple technology environments can engage with users remotely and deskside – good communicators. It is essential that you have been responsible for software release and embraced modern automation / DevOps techniques.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain job spec and client info.
Joining a forward-thinking and driven team this role will have you reporting to the Development Manager. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Automating Software release using scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, Python
* Maintain and support the automation solution
* Produce documentation and train other members of the team on these automation solutions
* Technical expertise in Windows server 2008-2016, VM Ware, Software release, RDBMS SQL Server
* Focus on delivering excellent customer service and experience
* Build and deployment of server architecture with supporting documentation in line with company standards
* Building strong partnership relationships with customers
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation are equally important. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is key.
Salary & Benefits: Up to 35-45K, 25 days holiday, Pension, Free Car Parking and Health. Modern office facility is commutable from Leicester, Nottingham and Northamptonshire.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.