Automation Test Analyst – Derby area – £40-£45k
Automation, Tester, Test Analyst, QTP, Selenium, WEB, C#/Java, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin
Let’s keep this simple..
We have an opportunity for an Automation Test Analyst to join an award-winning software house. You will be responsible for creating test scripts, automation suits and supporting the Automation Lead. This Automation Test Analyst should have:
* Experience with Automated testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver
* Ability to programme using C# or Java other object-oriented programming language.
* Working in an agile environment
* Hands-on experience creating effective and maintainable automation frameworks and test suites
* Indepth knowledge test automation concepts and principles.
* Strong appreciation of functional and non-functional testing methods, practices and techniques.
The Company and Package
This role is willing to pay up to £45,000 for someone with strong Automation experience (tailored to level). The key aspect of this role is the career progression on offer, so if you are looking for a role that will allow you to excel and grow through a company, this is the one for you.
Apply now to send your CV for immediate consideration for this Automation Test Analyst position! Candidates from all backgrounds and ages will be considered for this role/ Ascent People are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.