Automation/Automated/QTP/Selenium/Web/Test Analyst/QA/Test Consultant/Test Engineer/C#/Java – cutting edge global software house – Nottingham 35-45K+ package
* Is your company moving in the right direction?
* Do they embrace automated technologies?
If not then you need to work for a company who does. We have a great opportunity for ambitious Test Analysts with Automation experience along with programming skills such as Java, C# or C++. This is a superb chance for a Test Analyst/Test Engineer to join a leading supplier of software, consultancy and outsourcing services and grow their career in automated testing.
We are looking for established Automated Testers or Software Developers who want to move into automation testing with a passion for their role. Our client is an innovative software house creating slick interactive web applications and you will be expected to create test scripts, automated test suites and classify bugs across a range of new and on-going developments as well as, to a far lesser extent, legacy modules.
Ideal experience to have:
* Experience with Automated testing tools
* Working in an agile environment (preferably Scrum)
* Hands-on experience designing and creating effective and maintainable automation frameworks and test suites.
* Indepth knowledge of UI and API test automation concepts and principles.
* Ability to programme using C# or Javaother object-oriented programming language.
* Strong appreciation of functional and non-functional testing methods, practices and techniques.
* ISTQB Foundation In Software Testing.
My client is flexible on salary depending on your experience and is willing to pay up to £35-45K+ Health, Pension, LIfe Assurance and as a Test Analyst you will benefit from extensive cross training.
This role is easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, and most places in the East Midlands
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy