C# Developer Job, .Net, Web development, MVC, ASP.Net, .Net Core, WEB API, SQL Server, Microservices, Software Developer, Analyst Programmer, Software Engineer, Personal development / Training – East Midlands 30-40K
ROLE: An eCommerce client is looking to hire 1 more C# WEB Developer to work on the development of their range of software applications for the UK market. This is an exciting opportunity for mid-level WEB Application Developers (ASP.Net, .Net Core, API, C#) to join a strong stable development team. A lot of new development going on and investment in their software engineers including on / offsite formal qualifications.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience (or equivalent) and need to be familiar with most (not all) of the following:
C# – ASP.Net – .Net Core, MVC – WEB API – SQL Server – Microservices – SCRUM – Visual Studio
You will be working in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
This is mainly a Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development role using SQL Server, not much on the front end.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .126.96.36.199.0.3.
Reporting into the Development Manager you will:
* C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC, WEB Api, Visual Studio, SQL Server, SCRUM
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. The Role is based in the Midlands easily commutable from Derby, Leicester, Nottingham. Easy access from M1/A52. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The role is paying up to £25-40K + Pension, Health. Formal training plans put in place for personal development.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.