Contract Architect (Python & Django) – up to £700/day
Software Development Application Architect, Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Python Developer, Back End Software Engineer, Django, MySQL, Flask, Pyramid, Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, WEB – required to be in the office once a week – up to £700/day plus remote home working
Startup Software House is looking for an experienced Architect with Python / Django development understanding and skills to join their small but growing team. This company specialise in using Big Data and AI / Machine Learning to build better infrastructure for clients on a global scale.
* As an experienced Architect, do you have experience working with Python and Django designing demanding solutions?
* Design or architecture experience and comfortable writing technical specifications as well as working closely with developers to throughout the delivery of the design?
* Do you have a desire to gets things done on demanding and exciting projects? If so, please do get in touch.
We are looking for a contract Python/Django Architect who is a good problem solver, analytical thinker with design know-how and being a senior within the current team to ensure continual success in an ongoing programme of work.
As an Architect you will be responsible for:
* Designing dynamic solutions within Python
* Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Integrating user-facing elements into applications
* Comfortable with front-end development know-how
* Improve functionality of existing systems
* Tap-into your skills and knowledge in design, architecture, Micro Services and SAAS offerings.
You’ll be working with the following techs so further relevant experience is highly desirable: Cloud, AWS (Amazon Web Services), pyTest, SQLAlchemy, micro services, TypeScript & ReactJS.
You will be a seasoned contractor with architecture and design experience working in dynamic development teams and processes. This is an initial 6 month contract requiring you in the easily accessible Central/East London office 1 day per week and a contract rate up to £700/day. This will be outside of IR35 so no worries there.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.