Application Support Engineer, Application Support Analyst, 2nd Line Software Support Analyst, 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst, 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer, Support Analyst, Support Engineer, Helpdesk, Technician, Customer Service – Leicester, East Midlands, Software Application Support, External Customers, up to £26k
* Do you have 12+ months commercial experience in supporting specialist applicaitions & software and looking for your next challenge?
* Enjoy supporting external customers with their software and application support requirements and queries?
* Solid experience in a similar position and enjoy all things Customer Service, problem solving and the associated accountability?
* Experienced in high availability support (24/7) and have SQL knowledge?
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Application Support Analyst or Engineer ideally at 2nd line level to join a progressive specialist software house’s growing Support Team. If you have these skills then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed.
This 2nd Line Support role will be a crucial part of the software support function to ensure as much resolution happens as possible within the service desk at 1st and 2nd line level. If you value the customer, enjoy customer service and using your initiative, then this is a great opportunity for you. Full product training will be provided as well as ongoing opportunities to progress your career further.
You will have a solid 12+ months in similar 2nd line support analyst positions with similar duties.
Your toolbox should include use and support of:
* Software and applications to external customers
* SQL knowledge and experience
* Supported high availability software/applications (24/7)
* Experienced in clustered environments and SAN (storage area networks)
* Good problem-solving skills as well as being an excellent communicator who can keep calm when the pressures on
* Azure, Oracle, firewalls, patching, VPN, networking, etc.
The key aspects of this role is having a high-level of customer service, being engaging and passionate as well as putting the customer first by going above and beyond to succeed in resolving as much as possible in the initial contact.
Such duties will include: dealing with external customers for this client’s industry leading software and applications from their professional product range at the 2nd line support level.
The salary on offer is up to £26k as well as an attractive benefits package and opportunities to be promoted within. The office is based in Leicester, East Midlands and easily commutable from Derby, Loughborough, Coventry, Rugby, etc.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mrbrynevans or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.