Application Support, Software Support Analyst, ERP, SQL Server, Financial Software / Manufacturing Enterprise Software, SQL Server, Databases, 1st / 2nd Service Desk, External Client Support – East Midlands 25K
Our client is a profitable and rapidly expanding Software House. They are looking for a Software Support Engineer / Application Support Engineer to join their busy Software Support team. Full training of the client’s software will be provided. Hours are 9-5, Monday – Friday (no shift work – whoop whoop!) Modern office facility with free parking.
The skills needed for this role are:
* Previous experience of working in an Application Software Support / Customer Support role
* Experience in call logging and dealing with 1st/2nd Line Software Support issues
* Experience of working within a similar environment such as Enterprise, Financial, Accounting software.
* An understanding of databases (preferably SQL Server)
* Some understanding of how programming works
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
The benefits: If you have a desire to move into programming or just to advance your software support career then this company is able to offer you this. Technology & Product investment, as well as training for all staff, makes for a successful career opportunity. They provide a competitive starting salary 25K and benefits. This office is in lovely surroundings, a couple of restaurants close but they are not accessible by public transport, therefore, you must be able to drive. Smart/Casual dress code (no tie/jacket required), some flexibility with hours. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.