Analyst Programmer, SQL, Retail, – Experience of working with retail/e-commerce systems.
Want to become a Business Analyst?
The company – a global retail organisation with a growing presence in Europe. Situated in outstandingly modern offices.
The role – Analyst Programmer/Business Analyst
* 2-4 years Analyst Programming or Business Analysis experience
* Experience of working with retail and eCommerce systems
* Strong SQL skills essential
* OMNI experience an advantage
* ERP/EDI experience an advantage
* .Net knowledge an advantage
* Experienced in the planning, implementation, and support of business applications and systems
* Experienced in working with D2C (Direct to customer) applications
* Experienced in systems and user testing prior to implementation
* Strong communication and troubleshooting experience
As an experienced Analyst Programmer, you will possess most of the above and will be willing to pick new skills up quickly. You will also have a desire to move into a Business Analyst role
Please send your CV immediately to be considered for this Analyst Programmer role.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds will be considered.