Analyst Programmer, SQL, Retail, ERP, – Experience of working with retail/e-commerce systems.
The company – a global retail organisation with a growing presence in Europe. Situated in outstandingly modern offices.
The role – Analyst Programmer
* 2-4 years Analyst Programming or Business Analysis experience
* Experience of working with retail and eCommerce systems
* Experience of working with Business Intelligence and ERP tools
* Strong SQL skills essential
* OMNI experience an advantage
* .Net knowledge an advantage
* Experienced in the planning, implementation, and support of business applications and systems
* Experienced in working with D2C (Direct to customer) applications
* Experienced in systems and user testing prior to implementation
* Strong communication and troubleshooting experience
As an experienced Analyst Programmer you will possess most of the above and will be willing to pick new skills up quickly.
Please send your CV immediately to be considered for this Analyst Programmer role.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.