Account Manager – Digital Software House – 35-40k
My client delivers innovative, autonomous software solutions and content services to a worldwide client base. With their global reach, they have recently doubled their client portfolio size their products are now used in over 60 countries around the world making them the leading provider in their industry.
The role – Account Manager –
This is an exceptional opportunity to join my clients growing organisation to enhance their talented team in the digital technology sector. They operate out of a fun and vibrant office in central Manchester and love to promote from within. The role comes with excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
As account manager you will provide a single point of contact for customers in your territory, building solid relationships to further develop our business.
Your role will include:
● Developing a comprehensive and deep technical knowledge of the product suite
● Maintain strong client relationships
● Liaising with the software development and IT teams for upgrades and deployments
● Supporting clients with queries and training requests
● Plan and execute the delivery of new software products and services
● Identifying and documenting new functionality requests and bug notifications from customers
● Ensuring the client SLAs are maintained for support services
● Meeting planning, execution and reporting
● Occasional domestic and international travel
The successful Account Manager candidate will probably have:
● Experience as a Key Account/Client Account operative
● Minimum 2 year practical work experience
● Strong understanding of Software and SaaS services, experience working for a software business would be a huge advantage
● Quick learner with the ability to learn and adapt to new software
● Friendly and professional with exemplary written and oral English skills
● Strong documentation skills, including being able to draft user guides and sales presentations
● Clear and patient training skills
● Additional languages or experience of working with overseas customers and other cultures would be advantageous
● Any IT background or software development experience a plus
● Strong formulaic Excel skills
● An analytical and logical ability to understand our customer internal work flows to help ensure they get the best out of our products
As an Account Manager my client offers exciting benefits such as:
● Investment in employee growth, development and certification courses.
● Employee events and incentives
● Cycle to work Scheme
● Office perks: Fresh Fruit, Quality Coffee, filtered water, purified air quality
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your Account Management career. Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and background will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.