IT Support Engineer, IT Systems Administrator, 3rd Line Engineer, Office 365, VM Ware, Windows Server 2008-2016, Linux, Cisco, Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory, SQL Server, Scripting – 35K
* Are you an IT Support Engineer who has experience of working with VM Ware?
* Do you have experience of working with Windows Server 2008-2016?
* Are you comfortable working with Office 365?
ROLE: We have a 3rd Line Support role with an IT UK Success Story. This is an internal IT role. We are looking for good all-rounders, engineers that can work in multiple technology environments, can engage with users remotely and deskside – good communicators. Knowledge of VM Ware is required alongside O365.
Any knowledge of Linux, Cisco networking, Scripting skills such as PowerShell for software release is ideal but not a necessity.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain job spec and client info.
Joining a forward thinking and driven team this role will have you reporting into the IT Manager. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Technical expertise in: Windows server 2008-2016, VM Ware, Office 365, RDBMS SQL Server
* Focus on delivering excellent customer service and experience
* Asset Management of hardware and software
* Build and deployment of server architecture with supporting documentation in line with company standards
* Provide support at all defined maintenance weekends as required by the business
* Contribute to analysis of current resourcing usage and future requirements to ensure resource and systems are at the correct level to achieve IT Service target
* Contribute to the monitoring of performance against contractual service targets and take appropriate action as required to deliver to IT Service target
* Building strong partnership relationships with customers
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is key.
Salary & Benefits: Up to 35K, 25 days holiday, Pension, Free Car Parking and Health. Modern office facility is commutable from Coventry, Leicester & Loughborough.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.