IT Support Engineer, IT Systems Administrator, 3rd Line Engineer, Office 365, VM Ware, Windows Server 2008-2016, Linux, Cisco, Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory, SQL Server, Scripting – 35K
* Are you an IT Support Engineer who has experience of working with VM Ware?
* Do you have experience of working with Windows Server 2008-2016?
* Are you comfortable working with Office 365?
ROLE: We have a 3rd Line Support role with an IT UK Success Story. This is an internal IT role. We are looking for good all-rounders, engineers that can work in multiple technology environments, can engage with users remotely and deskside – good communicators. Knowledge of VM Ware is required alongside O365. With the next 18 months jam packed with new project work this is going to be an exciting role.
Any knowledge of Linux, Cisco networking, Scripting skills such as PowerShell for software release is ideal but not a necessity.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain job spec and client info.
Joining a forward thinking and driven team this role will have you reporting into the IT Manager. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Technical expertise in: Windows server 2008-2016, VM Ware, Office 365, RDBMS SQL Server
* Focus on delivering excellent customer service and experience
* Asset Management of hardware and software
* Build and deployment of server architecture with supporting documentation in line with company standards
* Provide support at all defined maintenance weekends as required by the business
* Contribute to analysis of current resourcing usage and future requirements to ensure resource and systems are at the correct level to achieve IT Service target
* Contribute to the monitoring of performance against contractual service targets and take appropriate action as required to deliver to IT Service target
* Building strong partnership relationships with customers
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is key.
Salary & Benefits: Up to 38K, 25 days holiday, Pension, Free Car Parking and Health. Modern office facility is commutable from Coventry, Leicester & Loughborough.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.