3rd Line Support Engineer, Office 365, Hyper V, Windows Server 2008-2016, Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory/GPO, Virtualisation, – 35-45K + on call , East Midlands
* Are you a 3rd Line Support Engineer who has worked in complex hybrid exchange environments?
* Do you have experience of working with Windows Server 2008-2016?
* Are you comfortable working with Office 365?
ROLE: We have some 3rd Line Support roles with a global software house. One role is to work on the internal systems, the other is to work on their hosted environments for the external client base. We are looking for good all-rounders, engineers that can work in multiple technology environments, can engage with users remotely and deskside – good communicators. Knowledge of Hyper-V virtualisation environments is required alongside O365.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain job spec and client info.
Joining a forward thinking and driven team this role will have you reporting into the IT Support team leader. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Technical expertise in: Windows server 2008-2016, Hyper-V, Office 365, RDBMS SQL/Oracle
* Focus on delivering excellent customer service and experience
* Asset Management of hardware and software
* Build and deployment of server architecture into the data centre with supporting documentation in line with company standards
* Provide support at all defined maintenance weekends as required by the business
* Contribute to analysis of current resourcing usage and future requirements to ensure resource and systems are at the correct level to achieve IT Service target
* Contribute to the monitoring of performance against contractual service targets and take appropriate action as required to deliver to IT Service target
* Building strong partnership relationships with customers
* Contribute to monthly/quarterly KPI reports for the Company Board Reports
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. This is an extremely fast paced environment where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is critical. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is key.
Salary & Benefits: Up to 35-45K, 25 days holiday, Pension, Free Car Parking and Health. Modern office facility is commutable from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.