3rd Line Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer, Microsoft, Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, Skype for Business, SQL Server, VMWare, HyperV, Microsoft Azure – up to £45k + benefits
* Always wanted that job where you are the envy of your friends?
* Looking to move you 3rd Line Support Engineer experience to a specific and focused role?
* Are you a Microsoft & Office 365 expert with Skype For Business knowledge who’s ready to be the go-to specialist at a technically progressive and leading client?
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer with a focus on Microsoft Platform and Office 365 – if you have these skills then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed.
This is a 3rd Line Support Engineer role though it would suit an Infrastructure Support Engineer, Microsoft Systems Administrator or similar whose experience has an emphasis on Microsoft, Windows, Office 365 and Skype For Business. You will be the go-to for implementation, management, maintenance and support of this client’s Microsoft based systems. This will include servers, clients as well as resources in The Cloud.
You will be ultimately be responsible for the Microsoft Platform offering:
* 3rd line support for escalated support incidents.
* Architect and plan infrastructure developments
* Manage 3rd party supplier liaison and management
* Risk management
Your toolbox should include:
* Office 365 management & administration
* Windows Client & Server management
* Skype for Business
* SQL Server
* VMware or HyperV virtualisation
* Microsoft Azure
Desirables include: BizTalk, Clustering, PowerShell, patching & Remote Desktop.
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. This is an extremely fast paced environment where attention to detail is critical.
Flexibility in hours and approach to your role is required and in return you will get the opportunity to work in an environment that most people can only dream of. Creating and breaking records on a regular basis, working with the best and latest technology but also some of the best technical minds in the industry.
Salary & Benefits: up to £45 + bonus, Gym and medical. Free parking and onsite canteen. This client is commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mrbrynevans or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn, otherwise call me on: 0-7-7-9-5-1-9-7-3-7-2.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.