Application Support Specialist, Software Support, Product Support, 1st/2nd/3rd line, Support Analyst, Support Engineer, SQL Server – Leicestershire 40K+/-
* Do you have 4 years+ solid commercial experience supporting bespoke applications or software and looking for your next challenge?
* Do you have experience of supporting SQL Server based systems?
* Solid experience in a similar position and enjoy all things Customer Service, problem-solving and the associated accountability?
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join a progressive global software house’s growing Service Desk Support Team. If you have these skills, then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed.
This Specialist Application Support role will be a crucial part of the software support function to ensure as much resolution happens as possible within the service desk on the first contact. This role is not like your standard support role as it includes SQL Server, Training, installation, client-facing as well as remote support. They are also embracing DevOps and are offering full training in this area. If you have the desire and capability of taking on such a diverse role then we want to hear from.
Your toolbox should include use and support of:
* Software and applications to external customers
* SQL Server and database strengths – a must-have
* General IT support
* Good problem-solving skills as well as being an excellent communicator
* Regulated environment experience following procedures and processes
* Training – including the development of training documents and materials
* DevOps / Automation / Powershell experience
* ITIL environment experience or qualifications
* The key aspects of this role are having a high level of customer service, being engaging and passionate and having a strong solid process when it comes to problem-solving.
The salary on offer is up to £40k+/- as well as an attractive benefits package and opportunities to be promoted within. The office is based in the East Midlands and easily commutable from Hinckley, Coventry, Castle Donnington and Loughborough etc.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. Find me on LinkedIn Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.