3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Development Build Engineer, DevOps, Automation, Build & Release, Windows Server / Linux Server, VMware, SQL Server, SCCM, Scripting, PowerShell, VBScript, TFS – 35K
* Are you a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer looking to embrace a more DevOps approach?
* Have you been responsible for software release?
* Are you up for a challenge where you contribute to moving this company forward in the world of development operations?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Support Engineer to join this communications company who are a solid & stable organisation working with many leading UK bluechip clients. This role will have you designing, optimising, maintaining and improving software build and deployment pipelines as well as being a support function to the BAU Infrastructure team. Once trained this role will have you embracing DevOps techniques and being in charge of developing and maintaining operational standards for the release and deployment of software. There is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own in an outstanding establishment. We are looking for:-
* A solid IT infrastructure background with prior (and current) experience in the core infrastructure technologies, including: VMWare, Active Directory, Windows Server, Linux
* Experience of automating tasks with Powershell or other scripting languages
* Software build and deployment either manual or automation
* T-SQL experience
For more information on the role, company and to obtain the job specification please contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
A competitive salary is on offer with this role of up to £35,000 +/-, which will be tailored to the level and experience of the candidate. Something that you can’t put a price on is the career progression opportunities available at this company, with the company looking to promote internally for their lead roles. There is an enticing package, modern offices, free parking and dynamic work environment.
This role is based within the Midlands area which is easily commutable from areas such as Leicester, Nuneaton and Coventry. Flexi start/finish times.
Candidates from all backgrounds and ages will be considered for this role. Ascent People Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.