2nd Line, Support Engineer, Service Desk, Windows Server, Active Directory, AD, GPO, Exchange, SCCM, ITIL, Northampton 25K
* Do you have excellent customer service skills?
* Can you support a Windows 7 & Exchange environment?
* Are you familiar with ITIL?
* Do you want to work for a prestigious client with a global presence?
Role: As 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst this role will find you working in a Microsoft Windows XP/7 environment within this very demanding IT/IS division and you will have ultimate responsibility for all support calls that come through from all users of the business. Reporting into the IT Service Desk Manager you will be accountable for:
* Call logging, Incident, Problem and Change Management
* 1st/2nd line Hardware and Software support
* Application Support
* Setting up of new equipment
* New Starters/Leavers
* Creating AD Accounts/Exchange Mailboxes
* General Administration (documentation, processes, procedures, how to guides etc.)
The skills required for this role are: MS Windows XP/7, Active Directory and MS Office and Windows Server knowledge will be a bonus but training will be given on Windows Server 2008. This is an ITIL environment so any previous ITIL experience will be ideal.
Salary on offer is 25K. This role is based in Midlands , easily commutable from M40, Rugby, Banbury, Warwickshire, Coventry and Northampton.
Happy to discuss client and provide spec once you have made initial contact. This is an urgent role, interviews will happen next week.
Ascent People welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of Age, Race, Gender, Religion or disability. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.