1st Line Support Analyst – IT Support (Contract)
My client is one of the largest companies of its kind within the UK
They are looking to recruit an experienced 1st Line Support technician to start a 3-6 month contract asap. The candidate will provide support to internal users, assisting them with hardware, desktop, network and communications problems. The role also includes the setup of new PCs, laptops & phones, and user account administration.
You will already have experience of the following;
* 1 to 2 years experience within a similar 1st Line Support Analyst role
* Experience of Windows 7 to Windows 10 and Server 2012 operating systems
* Good knowledge of MS Office 2010 to 2016 products
* Knowledge of Office 365
* Linux Server operating systems (Ubuntu/Centos) desirable
* Good communication skills – verbal and written
* Self-starter with a high degree of ownership and responsibility
* Strong desire to meet business deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to start immediately where you will gain new skills and new friends!
Don’t wait until after Christmas – Apply now!
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.