Candidates are arguably more important to us than clients. They are the lifeblood of the industry, ten great clients means nothing if we don’t have ten great candidates to supply them with. Without great candidates to start with, clients won’t want to deal with us for long.
Changing jobs is both stressful and challenging. Whether you are a graduate or a director, we put in as much time and effort for everyone, irrespective of what level you are at in your career.
When you place your trust in us to find you your next job, whether it is a stepping stone or a long-term move, we are there to help at every stage. We have relationships with clients in many sectors and we only work with those who have a responsible attitude to staff management, training and support.
You will benefit from our highly experienced team familiar with the demanding and competitive world of recruitment. This means you benefit from out knowledge and the close relationship we have with clients.
We know that communication with candidates is key to gaining trust. We know that once you apply for a job you’ll want confirmation it has been received and whether it will be taken any further. We maintain clear communication during the entire process of your application, even is it’s just to say ‘sorry, your application has been unsuccessful this time’.
• We will always acknowledge receipt of your job application
• We will invite you to take part technical skills testing
• We keep your details on our database to ensure any other positions suitable can be offered
• we always get your permission to act on your behalf before sending your CV across to clients
• We will ensure you are properly prepared for any interviews
• We always provide feedback to candidates at every stage of the process
Our candidates are always in safe, ethical and professional hands. Let us help you make the right decision.